Have you ever felt the need of using one module within the other?
People often tend to save modules, sections or rows for later use. We understand your need and therefore have added an option where you can add existing modules within a Modal popup, an Advanced Accordion or an Advanced tab.
In order to include a module within another, you can follow the steps mentioned below.
1. Design a row / module as per your choice.
2. Save the designed row / module as a template.
Not sure of how to save a row or a module? Here is an article that will help you do so.
3. There are 2 methods to add saved templates in module
# Through Module Settings
– Open a module you wish to add the template in
– Select your choice from the dropdown menu